AMSS is your best choice for high quality, GSA-approved storage containers, vaults, locks, and file cabinets.
- ALL AMSS CONTAINERS are MANUFACTURED and ASSEMBLED in the USA
- Experienced, knowledgeable GSA-approved security container experts
- Trustworthy, reliable business partners
- Dedicated to superior service and customer support 24/7
- End-to-end quality assurance processes
- Advanced CAD design and engineering
- Industry-leading power coating technology for first quality finishing
- Mig(GMAW) and Tig(GTAW) certified welders
- Precise, clean, accurate Trumpf laser cutters
- Expedited automated RFQ procedure. Select up to eight items and get a prompt quote.
- 100% traceability and serialization of products
GSA-approved security containers are warranted and Made in the U.S.A.
American Made Safes and Securities has an exclusive partnership with A-1 Fabricators and Finishers, a world-class metal fabrication specialist headquartered in Batavia, Ohio. A-1 Fabricators and Finishers’ top-quality metal fabrication services combined with AMSS’s advanced product design and engineering, meticulous assembly and inspection processes, reliable customer support, and digital quote capability make AMSS your best source for GSA-approved safe and security containers.
All GSA-approved security containers, safes and locks manufactured by AMSS are warranted and backed by our trained and dedicated customer service team. You can contact AMSS customer service 24/7 via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or by phone at 1-833-USA-AMSS, 1-833-872-2677.
The AMSS Team
Dennis Doane – AMSS president and CEO, 40-plus years in manufacturing and management
Joseph Strack – AMSS Senior Fabrication engineer, 30-plus years in manufacturing and engineering
Jamie Doane – AMSS Accounting, 20-plus years in accounting and manufacturing
Soundra Roberts – AMSS Sales/Contracts, 25-plus years in manufacturing and sales of safes and security containers
Ken Murray – AMSS Plant Operations, 30-plus years in management and manufacturing of safes and security containers
Anthony Roberts – AMSS Sales/Contracts, 9 years of military experience (USMC disabled veteran)
AMSS advanced digital quote capability
Get a prompt detailed quote on your GSA-approved security container order with AMSS’s sophisticated digital Quote Bin. Find your product interest and click on the “Add to Quote Bin” button. You can select multiple items and get a quote on your total purchase order. You will receive an acknowledgement via email followed by a formal, detailed quote (usually within 24 hours).
Your quote will include:
- Confirmation and complete description of the NSN number
- Lead time
- Freight, and/or delivery costs
- Product Information Sheet
- Warranty information
- Payment terms
AMSS’s order fulfillment guarantee
Your order will be acknowledged within 24 hours of receipt via e-mail or fax, including confirmation of
- Shipment schedule
- Customers purchase order number
- Order number for in-process tracking
You can review the status of your order during the manufacturing process by emailing our customer support team at email@example.com or by calling 1-833-USA-AMSS, 1-833-872-2677.
Once your order is completed, you will receive complete and detailed shipping information, including:
- Carrier/Trucking Company, to include phone number and website address.
- Shipment Pro Number
- Number of pieces
- Total shipment weight
- Anticipated delivery date
- Shipment receiving instructions.
Also included with every shipment is a copy of the order warranty. Warranty information can also be tracked by the units serial number.